Tactron Technologies recently announced the South African launch of the Mitsubishi DX-TL800 digital multiplexer.
With most digital products running on a Windows platform, Mitsubishi utilises embedded technology to a stable and reliable platform. Features of the DX-TL800 include:
* Wavelet compression (7-47 Kb file size).
* 80-120 GB on-board storage.
* Adjustable frame rate per camera.
* Motion detection.
* Individual alarm settings per channel.
* CFC (compact flash card) archiving of up to 14 minutes on 64 Mb CFC.
"With controls very similar to a traditional VCR, the DX-TL800 is very easy to set up and operate" says Brian Hill, managing director of Tactron Technologies. "This, with the reliability and quality experienced by existing Mitsubishi analog VCR installers and users, positions the DX-TL800 to set the industry standard for digital multiplexers."
For more information contact Tactron Technologies, 011 791 7550.
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved