The Texecom Mirage Dual Technology detector, distributed and supported by COMSEC Technologies, has been upgraded with a host of exciting new features, which build on the success of the original award-winning Mirage.
All areas of the electronics design have been upgraded, from the new state-of-the-art PCB antenna with patented harmonic filtering techniques, to the advanced microprocessor core utilising complex software algorithms for ultimate responsiveness and reliability. With triple independent LEDs and fully adjustable microwave range, the Mirage Dual Technology detector provides outstanding catch performance however harsh the environment.
Outstanding features include:
* State-of-the-art PCB antenna.
* Fully adjustable mW range.
* Three-LED indication.
* Fuzzy logic signal analysis.
* Digital temperature compensation.
* Latch & FTA (first to alarm) indication.
* Surface mount technology (SMT).
* Neural-based environment learning.
* Remote LED disable.
* Patented tamper-proof brackets with cable feed-through.
All this at the same competitive price as the original Mirage detector.
For details contact COMSEC Technologies on tel: (011) 466 2300, fax: (011) 466 1878.
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved