Mustek has announced it represents Brand-Rex, one of the leading suppliers of communication infrastructure cabling solutions. The company is a niche provider of extreme environment speciality cabling solutions and designs, develops, manufactures and supports copper and fibre cable and connectivity systems. It is known for providing highest performance systems.
Mustek has also announced the availability of Miniflex Fibre Cable, a flexible fibre optic cable made from crush resistant durable polymer. It has an exceptionally low weight for the level of strength and protection it provides and is available with many different counts and types of fibre, and is suitable for installation using blowing, pulling and pushing techniques.
The advantages of Miniflex are:
• Low smoke zero halogen (LSZH) and UV stabilised,
• Small diameter,
• Grooving increases flexibility for a given strength,
• Very high crush resistance,
• Uses industry-standard fibre,
• Ultra tough, class-leading combination of size, crush resistance, flexibility and fibre density.
|Tel:||+27 11 237 1000|
|Fax:||086 605 9882|
|Articles:||More information and articles about Mustek Security Technologies|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved