Thermal Radar is a network-based thermal surveillance and detection solution providing constant 360° situational awareness. By rapidly rotating a FLIR Boson thermal sensor and running edge analytics, Thermal Radar can be used as a stand-alone detection outpost or the centrepiece of your integrated physical security strategy. The patent-pending Thermal Radar GUI integrates with VMS and PSIM platforms by displaying the full 360° detection area, integrated geospatial map and event alerts.
Features of Thermal Radar
• Reduces device count, infrastructure and licencing costs.
• No export licence required for most international applications.
• Proprietary adaptive analytics result in low false-positive alerts.
• Edge analytics for human, vehicle and fire detection.
• Provides slew-to-cue functionality to an integrated PTZ.
• Simultaneous detection of multiple targets.
• Independent customisable areas of interest/detection zones.
|Tel:||+27 11 450 1056|
|Fax:||086 568 2573|
|Articles:||More information and articles about XtraVision|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved