Due to the ongoing (and growing) crime activity in communities and neighbourhoods all over South Africa, security services have become more important than ever.
Beyond protection for valuables and premises, people are also looking to ensure their personal safety and that of their loved ones as they move around and within community areas. Moreover, many individuals and families have embraced mobile or remote devices to ensure accessibility and safety wherever they may be during an emergency, be it walking, cycling, running, exercising the dog, or even in their home to ensure that they get help after a fall or incident.
A panic button connected to a trusted security company can be a priceless life-saving service to many people.
mySOS has seen a dramatic uptake of the panic button solution in schools, retirement homes, households, small businesses and communities as part of their neighbourhood watch initiatives. mySOS offers a standalone panic button solution that is both a value-add to security measures and an extra revenue stream for security companies.
By adding the standalone panic button to a full-package security solution for customers, security companies can also increase customer loyalty and retention.
Another unique function of the mySOS standalone panic button is that it does not depend on a home alarm system; it transmits its signal via a cellular network, avoiding problematic setup or range constraints.
The wearable panic button solution:
• Supports voice calls: the control room can call the panic button directly to confirm the emergency before personnel are dispatched to the scene. This reduces the number of false alarm occurrences, enabling both the security company and customer to save on call-out fees.
• Sends live GPS coordinates to the control room and listed contacts when an emergency is activated.
• An open API integrates with control room software.
• Can be white labelled and/or branded.
• Web-based console allows companies to manage all aspects of the mySOS service.
For more information about mySOS and the wearable panic button solution contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +27 73 367 7315.
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved