Video telematics refers to the use and performance data of your vehicles produced by telematics technologies, incorporated with video footage using road-facing and in-cab camera systems, to back up the driving data about the driver.
While using telematics offers a full range of benefits such as fleet tracking, accident prevention and fuel-saving opportunities, using a video telematics system can take your fleet into a new domain of safety, efficiency, productivity and cost-cutting in the following ways:
1. Better insight into what your drivers do with your vehicles.
2. Improve driver road compliance.
3. Enhanced driver coaching with real-world video evidence.
4. Review collisions and disputes relating to accidents.
5. Improve operational efficiency.
Lytx and Geotab have collaborated to offer video solutions and telematics integrated in one easy-to-use platform. With this integrated platform customers can save time and money while meeting compliance regulations, increase driver safety – while efficiently managing their fleet.
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved