Electronic signature capture is a technology for signing electronic document files with a handwritten signature. As businesses continue to replace paper documents, contracts, and forms with more efficient and cost-effective electronic substitutes, electronic signature technology becomes an increasingly important investment.
Companies must carefully research available electronic signature solutions and ensure they choose the correct one for their business needs – guaranteeing return on investment and cost, and time savings.
The Omega LCD signature pad is a signature capture device. The device is small and compact, and its appealing design is already setting trends at POS stations. More importantly for forensic audit purposes, the Omega captures data of the highest quality, which automatically results in an electronic signature acceptable in terms of the ECT Act (Electronic Communications and Transactions Act)
Developed and designed by signotec GmbH, and supported locally by Brand New Technologies, the slim signature pad offers a flat surface without restricting edges between the sensor and the housing, making for ultra-ergonomic signing. The pen and sensor convey a feeling similar to writing on paper, and the rounded sides allow the heel of the hand to transition smoothly from signature tablet to table without disrupting the signing process.
Additional functionality includes:
* At a sampling rate of 500 samples per second, directional, speed, and pressure coordinates from the signature can be digitised and recorded at an unsurpassed frequency.
* Data transmission from pad to PC is secured, preventing biometric characteristics from being intercepted.
* A special sensor with robust surface allowing signatures to be accurately captured for many years.
* Display resolution of 640 x 480 pixels providing outstanding display of graphics and text.
* Scrolling functionality for graphics.
* Two adjustable lights indicating the device status to the user.
* Ten freely programmable memory spaces on the pad for storing recurring content, offering a speed benefit for the graphics layout as these are not repeatedly loaded onto the pad but instead simply retrieved.
* Internal storage can also be used for slide shows, running independently, without connection to the software.
* Customisation of the external case, including customised colours and client logos.
* Free software suite with the signoPAD-API, signoIntegrator, signoImager and a MS Office add-in.
For more information contact Brand New Technologies, +27 (0)11 450 3088, email@example.com
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd. | All Rights Reserved.