With 54 branches and depots countrywide, Khulani Fidelity Security Services is now more than ever a household name in South African security and is backed by a comprehensive national infrastructure.
The Black Economic Empowerment company offers a proactive rather than reactive approach with integrated security services including full investigations team and undercover capabilities; structured insurance cover; contingency and emergency plans; and training institutions.
Khulani Fidelity Security Services provides both electronic and reaction services in the form of domestic and industrial alarms; armed response; CCTV; surveillance; monitoring; remote CCTV monitoring; control rooms; access and egress systems; building management systems; proactive patrolling; as well as vehicle tracking and management.
The company employs 20 249 members of staff across the country and the staff's benefits include provident funds; study incentives; promotion opportunities; a bonus scheme; HIV and AIDS policy; extensive training; and mentorship programmes. Prior to employment, candidates undergo various pre-employment qualifications, among them criminal checks and aptitude and attitude tests.
* Fleet of 896 vehicles/fleet maintenance.
* Radio/cellphone linked operations.
* State-of-the-art national control room.
* Approved by SAPS - comply with new firearm legislation.
* Quality management system.
* ISO 9000/2000 accredited with annual external evaluation.
* Hands-on management and supervisory support infrastructure.
* Excellent insurance cover available.
* Specialised investigation and information gathering unit.
* Director level involvement.
* Strike contingency plan.
This is a 100% South African owned company - who better to know the South African market and the needs of those living in the country?
For more information contact Kevin Whateley, Khulani Fidelity Security Services, 011 472 7509.
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved