BlueLine Professional, available from Blick, is able to obtain a badge record from a remote system in realtime if the record does not exist on a local system. BlueLine will continue with the clocking event without any noticeable delays.
Other features include:
* Maintaining location-specific information, together with synchronised information at the satellite system level.
* Providing for a dynamic interaction between BlueLine Professional systems to pass application-specific information in realtime such as flex, job costing or biometrics data.
* Consolidate all clocking events from satellite systems on a single machine for interrogation and browsing purposes.
* Interact with PCs or any other TCP/IP enabled computer in realtime to obtain or transfer information.
* Monitor the communications status of all of the satellite systems from a central site.
* Interface a user host master system securely to the BlueLine. Roll back and re-transmit if data has been lost on the user host or ERP system.
* Accommodate consolidated clocks from different time zones on a server system.
For more information contact Blick, 011 844 3200.
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved