ZKTeco has launched its second-generation facial recognition terminal, the Horus series, named after an Egyptian god who had the legendary ‘all-seeing eye’ that can observe everything. Horus is an advanced access control and time and attendance terminal with a compact size (almost the same size as iPhone XS Max) and facial recognition technology offering up to three metres recognition distance.
It offers around 30-degree pose angle tolerance, high anti-spoof ability, support for many communication protocols (Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G, Bluetooth), optional fingerprint and RFID card modules, up to 10 000 facial templates capacity, and is compatible with the all-in-one security and time and attendance platforms ZKBioSecurity and BioTime.
• Facial recognition template capacity up to 10 000 templates.
• Anti-spoofing algorithm against print attack (laser, colour and black-and-white photos), video and 3D mask attacks.
• Supports multiple communication protocols: 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and USB.
• 5-inch smartphone grade IPS touch LCD monitor.
• Extensive fingerprint, RFID, TCP/IP, modules available.
• Extra-large 2 MP CMOS with WDR function.
• Various further development options including embedded GPS/A-GPS, microphone and PIR sensor.
|Tel:||+27 12 259 1047|
|Articles:||More information and articles about ZKTeco|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved