SecuVue uses cloud-based video analytics to make your ordinary CCTV cameras intelligent. As soon as an object moves into a defined area, an event is generated which can be processed according to situational demands and business rules defined by the user.
SecuVue can handle and manage several camera streams per server without compromising speed or accuracy and can support anything from one up to 16 cameras on a single unit in a cost-effective way. The SecuVue cluster is an expandable solution. By clustering several SecuVue Cloud Video Recorders (CVRs) linked to high-performance, high-volume NAS data storage, a large number of cameras can be managed as a single unit on site.
SecuVue can also provide the following analytics:
• Watch list management allows for automated notifications of when a person of interest is identified.
• Notification management conveniently automates alerts, with a high-performance messaging library to ensure that the right people are informed at the right time.
• Facial collection and recognition technology brings a number of facial recognition and biometric features into a ready-to-deploy solution.
• Emotion, gender and estimated age detection – SecuVue correctly identifies gender and emotions, and estimated age.
• Licence plate recognition – you can get the make, model, brand and colour of the vehicle.
• People counting as soon as a person has passed a virtually definable region or line.
• Activity heat mapping to make optimal use of available sales or exhibition areas.
• Scene analysis can detect if an object was left behind in a high-risk security area.
SecuVue has different platform options to choose from:
• Record on local storage in full HD or merely act as a bridge between cameras and the cloud.
• Send snapshots (and not footage) to the cloud in a low resolution to save time and bandwidth.
• Exceptions-only options (e.g. footage based on movement detection within defined area only).
|Tel:||+27 10 015 1401|
|Articles:||More information and articles about Secutel Technologies|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved