Integration and communication are two essential features when considering security systems and access control in a residential environment for both the security and convenience of residents. There are a few questions which need to be answered when investigating this field.
• What access control measures are in place and how integrated are they with CCTV and the intercom facilities?
• What features are available to allow the resident to monitor the situation from a remote location, using modern devices like laptops, tablets or smartphones?
• And if they are available, how complicated are they to implement and to maintain?
The answer to these and many other security-related questions is in technology that allows for the complete control and communication to, from and between different devices and systems from a web application. Connection is the key word and the Came Group has developed Came Connect. The benefits for the user and the installer are significant. Here are some examples of what is possible.
For the end-user
• Status of the installations.
• Full control over automation motor.
• Setting of timers.
• Creating of schedules and scenarios.
• Location on map of devices.
• Error notifications send via email to user and/or installer.
• A support request can be sent to the installer in an automatic way, when the end user allows it.
• Schedules may be created to run certain scenarios at given days/times. They may be altered online at any time from anywhere.
For the installer
• A dedicated installer interface to view installations.
• Map location of installations.
• After a support request from an end user, the installer will be able to access the end user interface with all the same functionalities.
• Remote assistance.
• Schedule of maintenance activities.
|Tel:||+27 11 616 3222|
|Fax:||+27 11 622 1383/4|
|Articles:||More information and articles about CAME BPT South Africa|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved