Howard’s End is a residential housing estate based in Hillcrest on the outskirts of Durban. Security solutions provider, Fidelity Security, chose Paxton’s Net2 Entry to replace the sites’ old intercom system that required updating due to the resident’s needs for increased perimeter security.
Net2 Entry, Paxton’s networked door entry system, was chosen for its quality, simplicity and industry-leading technical support. The system features a Net2 Entry panel with a stainless steel rain shield and high quality audio/visual monitor for use inside the home.
Eleven households were secured with two Net2 Entry panels at the front gates, with one Net2 Entry monitor on each household so that residents can identify guests before granting them access to the communal grounds.
Brett van den Berg, Fidelity Security installer, says: “Net2 Entry was very simple to specify, quote and install. It’s a fantastic product with a sales and support team in South Africa which makes things really easy.”
Howard’s End resident Lee Storm says: “The existing security needed to be upgraded. We wanted a system that could secure multiple buildings. Net2 Entry is really easy to learn and I feel very confident using it.”
All residents are now protected by the Net2 Entry system. Howard’s End residents have a system that is easy to use, providing a safe and secure home environment for them and their property.
Number of doors: 2 gates.
Number of users: 26.
Paxton products used:
* 11 Net2 Entry monitors.
* 2 Net2 Entry panels.
* Secure gated entrance to housing estate, with visibility of visitors before access granted.
* Paxton’s Net2 Entry panels installed on main gate entrance.
* Net2 Entry monitor installed in each residence.
* Increased security for estate perimeter.
* High quality audio and video footage of visitors.
* Built in access control in panel at main gate entrance allows residents easy access, while restricting visitor access.
For more information, contact Paxton Access, +27 (0)21 427 6691, www.paxtonaccess.co.za
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved