Came BPT South Africa is hosting a number of open days in September and October 2019 at its four branches across South Africa (Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban and Pretoria) with the objective of presenting a range of new solutions and business opportunities to its customers.
The new systems presented will be:
• MTM, a BPT modular entry panel with a new GSM range which supplements the X1 and IP360 solutions.
• The advanced XTS 7-inch colour monitor with Wi-Fi from BPT.
• The innovative CAME motor BKV for sliding gates up to 2 500 kg, with battery backup.
• The enhanced CAME CONNECT platform to connect, manage and control automation and intercom devices from anywhere.
• CAME KEY: A new advanced tool for installers that will revolutionise the way in which service providers set up an automation system.
During the open days there will be presentations with live demonstrations of the latest innovations, as well as time for Q&A; with the technical and sales teams.
Customers will have also the opportunity to obtain information about the summer promotion running until the end of 2019. Every open day will be ended with a lucky draw.
Open day dates
Johannesburg Branch (Boksburg): Wednesday 11 September, Wednesday 18 September, Wednesday 2 October.
Cape Town Branch: Wednesday 11 September, Thursday 12 September, Wednesday 18 September, Thursday 19 September.
Durban Branch: Wednesday 18 September, Thursday 19 September, Wednesday 25 September, Thursday 26 September.
Pretoria Branch: Wednesday 9 October.Credit(s)
|Tel:||+27 11 616 3222|
|Fax:||+27 11 622 1383/4|
|Articles:||More information and articles about CAME BPT South Africa|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved