Paxton has launched a new global website, with new features and pages, all based on installer feedback. Created to be a one-stop-shop for everything needed to install, sell and work with Paxton systems, the site has a modern design, easy navigation and improved content and search facilities.
It’s now simple to see solutions for a range of markets, browse real-life installations, watch tutorial videos and quickly sign up for the latest free training on the go.
Other features include:
• New information-rich product pages, with videos, case studies, instructions and brochures.
• An installer resource area for everything you need to fit and quote Paxton.
• A handy image download hub to help installers marketing to customers.
• News from around the globe.
• Improved career and jobs section for those looking to join the Paxton team.
Paxton Global Marketing Manager Katie Millis-Ward said: “We’re so proud of our new website and would like to thank those installers who engaged with us – your insights really helped shape the final design.
“The website is simple to use and navigate but contains a huge amount of valuable information to support installers. We believe having these resources available in one place will make our systems easier to sell, fit and use and will ultimately create an even better user-experience for customers.”
Visit the new website here: www.paxton-access.com
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved