Axxonsoft develops video management software and physical security information management software and can integrate with several solutions reinforcing the security required. For example, integrating Axxonsoft with access control ensures a high standard of security and decreases the number of incidents as access control will not be functioning independently.
The system has been part of ONVIF since 2010, the primary goal for this was to implement ONVIF support in its products. ONVIF helps them find quick and flexible solutions for their end-users. It helps to reduce time to find better solutions.
Some integrated software solutions from Axxonsoft:
• Point of Sale Intellect – offers intelligent video and tight integration with systems you already use to ensure total control over all transactions and activities. The system synchronises the video image of the cash register and items on each receipt, directly controlling the process of exchanging goods for cash.
• Auto Intellect – A software module for automatic licence plate recognition and traffic statistical analysis.
• Face Intellect – Facial recognition software module automatically detects and captures the image of a person, compares it to others in order to positively identify persons of interest.
• Access control, fire and intrusion alarm module – Axxon Intellect Enterprise’s access control, fire and intrusion alarm module provides you with comprehensive site information door and pass status, number of inhabitants, possible emergency situations on one screen.
• Integrated Monitoring Module – Integrated monitoring systems are a unique tool for centralised command and control suited even for low-bandwidth conditions. These systems allow real-time monitoring of hardware health as well as getting and processing alarms and video fragments from different protected sites. This allows for quicker responding to alarms and fixing system errors without delays. The special monitoring interface allows overseeing a security system of an unlimited size, with a minimum number of human operators required.
|Tel:||+27 10 015 1401|
|Articles:||More information and articles about Secutel Technologies|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved