SALTO’s Mini’s smart compactness simplifies installation in virtually any kind of door, complementing any type of atmosphere. Compatible with DIN requirements of DIN 18251 standard doors prepared for DIN 18250 standard mortise locks. The new XS4 Mini maintains the fire rating of the door as no additional drilling of the door is required. It is completely compatible with the DIN 18251 standard fixing instructions.
• Simple installation using just two screws when installing on new or existing European/DIN door standards.
• Clear, dual colour optical signalling indicates access authorisation (acoustic signal optional).
• High security via high resistance, hardened anti-drill protection.
• Concealed fixing screws for greater security and improved aesthetics.
• For indoor applications: quick and easy install makes it ideal for retrofits.
• Wide range of handles, configurations and door retrofit cover plates to meet the installation needs.
• Covers door thicknesses: From 35 mm up to 120 mm.
• Dimensions: 127 mm x 58,5 mm x 22,5 mm.
• Reversible handle.
• Clutch mechanism escutcheon; when unlocked handle moves freely.
• Handle rotation: 45º.
• DIN 18251 standard prepared for DIN 18251 standard doors prepared for DIN 18250 standard mortise locks.
|Tel:||+27 87 701 5858|
|Articles:||More information and articles about Salto Systems Africa|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved