Paxton has trained more than 2000 installers across the world already this year, meaning a record first quarter, and enabling more people than ever to use Paxton products. This means the company is well on the way to meeting its ambitious target of training 10 000 installers in 2019, which would represent a 14% increase from 2018 – itself a record year which saw 5000 installers trained in Europe alone.
Steve Woodbridge, global training manager at Paxton said: “We’re excited that record numbers of installers worldwide are now able to fit Paxton products to high standards. Training really allows installers to get to know Paxton’s systems and keep up to date with our latest product releases, which benefits both the installers and us.
“We know that 9 out of 10 trained installers go on to regularly install Paxton products (1 068 customers were surveyed by Paxton in 2018, as part of an extensive customer research project). This validates our belief that trained installers are confident fitting Paxton products and will choose them again and again for their customers. We can also be confident our products are being fitted to high standards which is key to an end-user’s experience.”
2018 training in numbers
• In the UK, more than 200 installers from almost 2000 companies had training in 2018 – a 10% increase on 2017.
• It was the second year Paxton had a dedicated US training team, resulting in 3300 more dealers being trained – an increase of 62%.
• In South Africa, 390 installers were trained from 214 companies.
• Paxton’s Benelux team exceeded expectations by training more than 500 installers during two tours across nine locations and at weekly in-house workshops at our offices in Breda, Holland.
• 122 installers from 82 companies were trained in France – and even more training dates have been added here for 2019.
• 91 installers from 37 companies were trained in Germany.
To register for a free training workshop go to www.paxton.info/4034
|Tel:||+27 21 427 6691|
|Articles:||More information and articles about Paxton Access|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved