Paxton has launched the Net2 Entry audio monitor, bringing a simple, cost-effective option to the Net2 Entry range. The audio monitor fully supports all existing Net2 Entry functionality where video is not required.
Its key features are:
• A sleek, contemporary design to fit discreetly into its surroundings.
• Flexible installation – can be wall-mounted or used with an adjustable desk stand.
• Available with or without a handset.
• Action buttons configurable for a range of needs.
• Optional connection to a sounder or beacon to offer enhanced, accessible call notification.
Gareth O’Hara, chief sales officer at Paxton, said: “We are delighted to see the audio monitor complete our Net2 Entry range. It means Paxton installers can now use our door entry system whatever the requirements – from high-end premium panels and monitors, to more cost-effective solutions where budgets can be restrictive.”
Net2 Entry is a door entry system that works standalone or alongside Paxton’s Net2 access control, combining door entry with key features of Net2. It consists of three components that auto-detect on set up, external panel, interior monitor and door control unit.
|Tel:||+27 21 427 6691|
|Articles:||More information and articles about Paxton Access|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved