The AX Hub provides intrusion protection especially for residential areas, offices and SMBs. It can connect various security peripherals such as motion detectors, magnetic contacts, smoke sensors and water-leak detector.
It also offers IVaaS (Intruder Verification as a Service) that allows users to confirm events on the system via surveillance video cameras. The video report covers 5 seconds prior to the activation to 2 seconds following the activation of an alarm.
Features of AX Hub
• Supports up to 2 channels, 7 seconds pre/post alarm recording for video verification (Hikvision IP camera/ third party IP camera supporting ONVIF).
• Supports up to 32 inputs.
• Supports up to 32 outputs (with expander).
• Supports 8 wireless keyfobs, 12 tag readers.
• Supports Wi-Fi and Ethernet.
• Two-way wireless technology.
• Up to 12-hour battery life.
• 800 m transmission distance in open areas.
• AES 128-bit data encryption.
• Alarm notification through LAN/Wi-F /3/4G(GPRS)/SMS/Call/Mail.
|Tel:||087 701 8113|
|Articles:||More information and articles about Hikvision South Africa|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved