Nemtek’s new fence light is installed between the earth and live wire indicating the power on the fence for peace of mind. The brightness stays constant so you can see it from far, even when the voltage is low. What changes is the rate of flashing. Slower means less voltage. Fast means high voltage on the fence.
Some key advantages of the fence light:
• Indicates power on the fence for peace of mind.
• Visible up to 1 km at night and 100 m during the day.
• No batteries required.
• Uses minimal power from the fence.
• High bright red LEDs can be viewed further away (160 degree viewing angle).
• It can operate from 0.9 kV up to 12 kV.
• Sealed with resin so that the unit is watertight (IP66).
• Available in grey with galvanised wires for inland use (SR-FL/HVL4).
• Available in black with 316 stainless steel wire for coastal use (SR-FL/HVL4SS).
• Easy to install between any earth and live wires.
• Can be used with all Nemtek electric fence energisers.
For more information contact Nemtek, +27 11 462 8283, www.nemtek.co.za
|Tel:||+27 11 462 8283|
|Fax:||+27 11 462 7132|
|Articles:||More information and articles about Nemtek Electric Fencing Products|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved