There are many reasons why surveillance storage needs to be correctly done with the correct equipment. It’s well known that up to 25% of users lose data annually and to combat this Seagate has specifically designed the SkyHawk range with the following features which work together to prevent data loss:
• The ImagePerfect firmware is designed to support 24/7 surveillance-optimised workloads.
• A workload rating of 180 TB/year allows skyhawk to perform reliably in write-intensive surveillance systems (three-times the workload rating of standard desktop-class drives).
• SkyHawk Health Management is specially designed software for HDD monitoring for prevention, intervention and recovery (works exclusively with Hikvision 4.0 recorders).
• Rescue Data Recovery Services allows the user to elect optional 2 or 3 year data recovery plan(s) in the event of HDD failure.
• ATA Streaming Support sustains recordings from up to 64 HD cameras for smooth, uninterrupted footage.
• Low Power Consumption means a reduction in heat emissions, which improves reliability in all surveillance solutions.
|Tel:||+27 11 553 3300|
|Articles:||More information and articles about Regal Distributors SA|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd. | All Rights Reserved.