The Matrix COSEC Door FMX is a door controller with multispectral sensor technology. It reads the surface as well as the subsurface of a finger, producing a more accurate image even when the finger surface features are distorted or difficult to read due to dirt, usage, age or environment. Powered by a high-speed processor and live finger detection algorithm, Door FMX is specifically engineered for high security applications including defence, airports, R&D labs, banks and industries such as education, mining, construction and heavy manufacturing for access control and time and attendance needs.
• Multispectral fingerprint sensor.
• Supports fingerprint, RFID card and PIN.
• Interactive GUI with 4.3-inch TFT capacitive touchscreen.
• 500 000 transactions and 50 000 users.
• PoE, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, 3G/4G.
• Integration with third-party devices.
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved