Expanding machine vision
July 2018, Products, CCTV, Surveillance & Remote Monitoring
Dahua has unveiled a series of new industrial cameras to enhance its product offering for the logistics industry and general industry automation. Along with the new launches, Dahua has broadened its product selection including the following:
• Area scan cameras: The 7000, 5000 and 3000 systems with GigE and USB 3 interface respectively are now available for different applications. The 7000 series is targeted for users with highest performance requirements, the 5000 series strives for price performance balance, while the 3000 series is positioned as an entry-level solution targeting for users who are looking for value.
• Line scan cameras: 2K/4K line scan cameras are now available for applications that require both high resolution and high scan rate for moving objects.
• Smart camera: Movidus-based smart cameras with embedded code-reading algorithms have been released for application in logistics, especially in logistic automation.
• 3D cameras: 3D cameras have been recently added in the portfolio and are able to measure object size down to millimetre level.
For more information, contact Zhejiang Dahua Technology Co., +86 571 8768 8883, email@example.com, www.dahuasecurity.com
- Securex 2018 pulls the (right) crowds
July 2018, Technews Publishing, Access Control & Identity Management, CCTV, Surveillance & Remote Monitoring, Cyber Security, Integrated Solutions
With over 6000 visitors attending and exhibitors expressing their satisfaction with not only the number, but also the calibre of the visitors, this year’s Securex was a winner.
- Advances in NVR and VMS capabilities
July 2018, Technews Publishing, This Week's Editor's Pick, CCTV, Surveillance & Remote Monitoring, IT infrastructure, Products
Hi-Tech Security Solutions looks at what the latest trends are in the NVR and VMS worlds, along with some of the latest products.
- AI will define security
July 2018, Hikvision South Africa, News, CCTV, Surveillance & Remote Monitoring
Hikvision recently held its African AI ‘Shaping Intelligence’ Conference in Johannesburg and Cape Town. Hi-Tech Security Solutions attended the event in Johannesburg.
- Ring expands to South Africa
July 2018, This Week's Editor's Pick, CCTV, Surveillance & Remote Monitoring
Ring provides complete preventive home security products and solutions which will make it easier for residents to monitor and secure their homes from anywhere.
- Bosch’s Mobile Experience Centre
July 2018, Bosch Security and Safety Systems, News, CCTV, Surveillance & Remote Monitoring, Access Control & Identity Management
Bosch Building Technologies officially launched its new Mobile Experience Centre at an event held at the Serengeti Golf Estate in Johannesburg’s East Rand.
- Wireless transportable multi-gas detectors
July 2018, Spero Sensors & Instruments, Industrial (Industry), Fire & Safety, Products
Sperosens reduces the complications of gas detection by supplying the Oldham range of wireless multi-gas solutions, with a focus on maximising performance, quality and reliability.
- Thermal fire prevention
July 2018, FLIR Systems, Fire & Safety, CCTV, Surveillance & Remote Monitoring, Products
Early warning of fire via FLIR thermal cameras prevents huge losses for energy company.
- Under-vehicle inspection system
July 2018, ZKTeco, Products, Access Control & Identity Management
The ZK-VSCN100 is a portable under-vehicle inspection system. When a vehicle passes over it, the system can quickly recognise the vehicle licence plate and generate a high definition image of the undercarriage, ...
- Cooling criminal cravings
July 2018, Technews Publishing, Security Services & Risk Management, Products
Water can be all you need to buy yourself the time to get to safety. Roteck has a number of products designed to use liquid to douse the criminal intent.
- Hytera introduces new PD485 DMR handset
July 2018, Security Services & Risk Management, Products
Hytera has introduced the new PD485 to complement the existing PD405 and PD415 DMR handsets.
- Solar powered light with PIR
July 2018, Mimic Components, Products
Mimic Components has released an all-in-one, low energy solar light, available in 24 W or 48 W.
- Intelligent step to reducing crime
July 2018, Asset Management, EAS, RFID, Security Services & Risk Management, Products
The Intelligent Safe incorporates the latest security technology and is fully engineered to offer an all-round solution that’s both protective and reactive.