Patrol data acquisition reader
March 2018, Security Services & Risk Management, Products
Rosslare’s DigiTool GC-01 reader is designed with a focus on quality and reliability. It is a lightweight hand-held iButton reader intended for trouble free guard patrol touring applications.
The GC-01 reader collects raw data of guard usage, tours, location tags, user and event tags. It has three modes of notification for providing confirmation of tag data acquisition. Raw data is downloaded to either the GS-01 Reports Lite software or the GS-02 advanced DigiTool Call Centre management PC software, which provides tour management and archival features of the guard patrol system. The software is used to generate reports and analyse data.
The reader has an internal 1800 mAh lithium-ion rechargeable battery, which can provide over 300 000 reads or six months of use before recharging. When used with the GA-06 leather holster, the GC-01 reader can be worn on a belt for convenient transportation.
• Low battery and memory full alerts by means of vibration, visual, and audio beeps
• Three modes of notification:
• Built-in 360° LED array for increased visibility of valid iButton reads
• Built-in vibrating motor for tactile read confirmation
• Built-in buzzer for audio read confirmation
• High capacity rechargeable internal 1800 mAh Lithium-ion battery
• Highly rugged and waterproof (meets IP-65 level tests)
• 9600 baud speed uploading/downloading speed
• Flexibility with the option to select models with Dallas iButton ID chip (GA-01/AT-32B)
• Tamper-evident seals
• Polycarbonate and carbon-hardened stainless steel casing, ensuring its light-weight, portability, and durability
• High capacity, can hold 8 000 events in non-volatile memory
For more information contact Rosslare Security Products, +852 279 55630, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.rosslaresecurity.com
- Advances in NVR and VMS capabilities
July 2018, Technews Publishing, This Week's Editor's Pick, CCTV, Surveillance & Remote Monitoring, IT infrastructure, Products
Hi-Tech Security Solutions looks at what the latest trends are in the NVR and VMS worlds, along with some of the latest products.
- SLAs - Read the fine print
July 2018, Technews Publishing, This Week's Editor's Pick, Security Services & Risk Management
By insisting on an appropriate maintenance contract, security technology can be used to the full extent of its possible life.
- The generations that matter
July 2018, Technews Publishing, This Week's Editor's Pick, Cyber Security, Security Services & Risk Management
According to Doros Hadjizenonos, country manager, SADC at Check Point, we have entered the fifth generation of cyberattacks.
- EOH introduces managed Security-as-a-Service
July 2018, EOH Security & Building Technologies, News, Cyber Security, Security Services & Risk Management
EOH has introduced a solution to modern security concerns through a managed Security-as-a-Service suite of offerings.
- How data leaks can be avoided
July 2018, This Week's Editor's Pick, Cyber Security, News, Security Services & Risk Management
MyID runs as a service, monitoring your ID number, email address, mobile number and credit card number for fraudulent usage or fraudulent input on the Web.
- The benefits of leasing
July 2018, News, Security Services & Risk Management
The fundamental benefit of an operating lease agreement is that the business doesn’t have to drain its Capex to purchase equipment and software.
- Beyond building security
July 2018, Johnson Controls, This Week's Editor's Pick, Integrated Solutions, Security Services & Risk Management
In Ireland’s smartest building, One Albert Quay, Cork, security and building management technology does more than police perimeters and keep the office at the right temperature.
- Keeping trains on schedule
July 2018, SICK Automation Southern Africa, Industrial (Industry), Security Services & Risk Management
SICK LMS511PRO laser scanners protect the overhead line and help ensure trains operate on schedule through the 57 km Swiss railway tunnel, the longest in the world.
- Wireless transportable multi-gas detectors
July 2018, Spero Sensors & Instruments, Industrial (Industry), Fire & Safety, Products
Sperosens reduces the complications of gas detection by supplying the Oldham range of wireless multi-gas solutions, with a focus on maximising performance, quality and reliability.
- Thermal fire prevention
July 2018, FLIR Systems, Fire & Safety, CCTV, Surveillance & Remote Monitoring, Products
Early warning of fire via FLIR thermal cameras prevents huge losses for energy company.
- Cooling criminal cravings
July 2018, Technews Publishing, Security Services & Risk Management, Products
Water can be all you need to buy yourself the time to get to safety. Roteck has a number of products designed to use liquid to douse the criminal intent.
- Hytera introduces new PD485 DMR handset
July 2018, Security Services & Risk Management, Products
Hytera has introduced the new PD485 to complement the existing PD405 and PD415 DMR handsets.