IndigoVision has launched its new BX thermal bullet camera. The BX thermal has a VOx uncooled thermal sensor and athermalised focus-free lens and provides an all-in-one intelligence-driven solution for extreme outdoor and indoor thermal security. High thermal sensitivity (<40 mK) captures more image details and accurate temperature measurements over long distances, providing various installation possibilities, from perimeter detection to process or machinery monitoring. It is combined with built-in intelligent video and thermal analytics which can detect a maximum, minimum or temperature difference, alerting users when an abnormality is detected.
The BX thermal bullet camera offers many features:
• Multiple resolution options – 336 x 256 or 640 x 512 VOx uncooled thermal sensors.
• High thermal sensitivity – <40 mK with an athermalised focus-free lens delivers accurate temperature measurements over long distances.
• Thermal analytics – temperature measurement -40°C to +550°C, hot trace and fire warning.
• Advanced analytics – motion detection, hooded, tripwire, intrusion, and object abandoned.
• Operating temperature range from -40°C to +60°C.
• IP67 rated – vandal resistant and suitable for internal/external installations.
• Open: connect with control centre or any third-party system using ONVIF’s Profile S standard.
• Installed using a single PoE cable these cameras are quick to install saving installers time. Sensor locations are pre-set, adjust the tilt and you are ready to go.
• A rigorous testing regime including vibration and extreme temperature ensures all cameras have IndigoVision’s seal of reliability before they are sold.
For more information contact Alex Penhaligon, IndigoVision, +27 (0)72 496 8570, firstname.lastname@example.org
|Articles:||More information and articles about IndigoVision|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved