Inim Electronics, distributed by HiTek Security Distributors, is now offering the convenience and reliability of accessing and controlling your system via the Inim Cloud service. The service provides web space for the remote control of SmartLiving intrusion systems from wherever you are in the world.
The Inim Cloud is secure as it uses one of the largest data centres in the world to provide its services. It offers encrypted data protection and is replicable in other geographical areas in the event of an emergency. Users are immediately connected, no network configuration or router programming is needed.
Through a web-browser or the Alien Mobile app, users can perform remote intrusion control and home automation operations. Additionally, users are able to save and replicate programming data from one computer to another and share the cloud with your customers to offer a management tool for the control of faults and maintenance scheduling.
Features offered by the cloud service include:
• Backup of the entire SmartLeague software database.
• Easy and instant save, rescue and recover data operations.
• Duplication and transfer of control panel programming data.
• Import, export, and save solutions to Inim Cloud for convenient and quick sharing of system programming on multiple computers.
• 512 MB of free space available (about 50 solutions) for each installer account, distributed between backup databases and backup solutions.
The AlienMobile 2.0 app offers:
• Complete management of SmartLiving systems via Inim Cloud
• Free access to Inim Cloud services via the app
• Integrated home-automation control.
• Unlimited multi-panel management
• Commands via SMS.
• With the AlienMobile+ premium version, you can receive push notification messages from Inim Cloud along with camera and thermostat management.
|Tel:||+27 21 946 3344|
|Fax:||+27 21 981 7406|
|Articles:||More information and articles about HiTek Security Distributors|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved