Dahua’s video intercom can improve the security and communications ability of entrances in commercial buildings. All employees would receive an authorisation card to access the building while visitors need to use the intercom to contact the receptionist at the entry point, where a security operator verifies their identity using the indoor monitor.
Features of the intercom include:
• Door stations for offices and any other areas in the building.
• Monitor access.
• Support work attendance via the door station.
• Emergency calls to management centres.
• Can be integrated with alarm systems.
• Record audio and video from the intercom for future use.
For more information, contact Reditron, 087 802 CCTV (2288), firstname.lastname@example.org
|Tel:||+27 87 802 2288|
|Fax:||+27 11 887 1548|
|Articles:||More information and articles about Reditron|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved