Kedacom has launched the IPC521-H210-W PTZ IR camera. This PTZ can be mounted on the top of vehicles with five powerful magnets at its base. The high capacity built-in battery delivers 8-hour long operation time while its embedded Wi-Fi module requires no cables. A conventional vehicle can be transformed for surveillance with high quality video acquisition and transmission capability by integrating it with the IPC521-H120-W PTZ camera. With four embedded IR light units and a super low illumination sensor, up to 60 m distances can be monitored after dark.
The image quality of the PTZ is enhanced as follows:
• 2.0 megapixel 1/2.8-inch Progressive Scan CMOS sensor.
• 20x optical zoom.
• H.265 video codec, saves up to 50% in bandwidth and storage.
• Ultra-low illumination, 0.003 lux with colour picture.
• IR automatically adjusts.
• 120 dB Ultra WDR.
• 3D noise reduction / HLC / BLC.
The camera is designed to work in all conditions and withstands operation temperatures of -40°C to 70°C. It is rated IP66, and sports TVS 6000V lightning protection, surge protection and voltage transient protection.
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved