Securex 2017 preview, Asset Management, EAS, RFID
Tagtron Solutions is a 100% South African company with a young, innovative research and development team bringing together the latest European technology and Proudly South African manufacturing expertise. In addition to offering locally produced products, Tagtron Solutions will showcase the following systems at Securex:
• Tagtron AM EAS System: The first and only AM (Acousto-Magnetic) EAS system to be fully designed and manufactured in South Africa.
• Tagtron EM Retailor System: Electro-Magnetic (EM) EAS system specifically designed for retail environments.
• Tagtron Library SelfCheck Unit: The attractive, lightweight Tagtron Compact is the only South African manufactured RFID Library SelfCheck Unit.
• RFID Vehicle Access Control: Coded RFID windscreen tags enable effortless (hands free), safe and secure access to and exit from facilities.
See more in Hall 2 Stand F30.
- RFID solution for mining
October 2018, This Week's Editor's Pick, Asset Management, EAS, RFID, Mining (Industry)
Aury Africa has introduced a radio-frequency identification (RFID) audit and inspection solution aimed at mining applications.
- IoT is key to a sustainable future
October 2018, Asset Management, EAS, RFID, IT infrastructure
The Internet of Things (IoT) is already causing waves across both the consumer and business landscapes, with IDC projecting worldwide spending to reach $772,5 billion in 2018.
- EXID’s Dolphin CT50
October 2018, Excellent ID, Asset Management, EAS, RFID, Products
The Dolphin CT50 is Honeywell’s most advanced enterprise-ready 4G/LTE mobile computer for enterprises that require anywhere, anytime, real-time connectivity.
- Logistics transport and delivery platform
October 2018, News, Asset Management, EAS, RFID, Security Services & Risk Management, Products
Fastvan has launched an end-to-end on-demand SaaS platform to solve the delay, middleman and paperwork problems that come with traditional shipping.
- Secure vehicle access
September 2018, Powell Tronics, Asset Management, EAS, RFID, Integrated Solutions
Nedap’s long-range RFID optimised secure vehicle access solutions provide organisations with the ability to protect employees and vehicles with maximised security.
- Warehouse management improves efficiency
September 2018, Asset Management, EAS, RFID, IT infrastructure
Moresport set to outrun competition with Cquential Warehouse Solutions.
- RFID tracking of high-value goods
September 2018, Active Track, Asset Management, EAS, RFID, Products
Active Track offers a solution to control and restrict the movement and storage of high-value goods.
- Tamper indicative solutions
September 2018, Integrity Control, Asset Management, EAS, RFID, Products
Tamper indicative bags, available from Integrity Control Systems (ICS), are a popular mechanism for the safe storage or movement of cash and valuable goods.
- Paxton grants access to 600
September 2018, Paxton Access, Access Control & Identity Management, Asset Management, EAS, RFID
Net2 access control provides flexible access management for staff at SBE Logistics.
- Leaving the paper trail behind
August 2018, Excellent ID, Access Control & Identity Management, Asset Management, EAS, RFID
Shaun van Tonder of EXID discusses transitioning from the unreliable visitor book to South African Driver’s Licence scanner technology to manage visitors to your estate.
- Multi-function access and time and attendance terminals
August 2018, Dahua Technology South Africa, Asset Management, EAS, RFID, Products
The ASA4214F and ASA6214F are access and time and attendance terminals that make use of infrared (IR) technology to perform facial recognition, in addition to fingerprint recognition.
- Control physical access to rack level
August 2018, This Week's Editor's Pick, Access Control & Identity Management, Asset Management, EAS, RFID, IT infrastructure
Within the data centre environment, preventing unauthorised physical access to sensitive data is crucial to maintain security and keep audit logs of who had access and when.