Securex 2017 preview, Asset Management, EAS, RFID
Tagtron Solutions is a 100% South African company with a young, innovative research and development team bringing together the latest European technology and Proudly South African manufacturing expertise. In addition to offering locally produced products, Tagtron Solutions will showcase the following systems at Securex:
• Tagtron AM EAS System: The first and only AM (Acousto-Magnetic) EAS system to be fully designed and manufactured in South Africa.
• Tagtron EM Retailor System: Electro-Magnetic (EM) EAS system specifically designed for retail environments.
• Tagtron Library SelfCheck Unit: The attractive, lightweight Tagtron Compact is the only South African manufactured RFID Library SelfCheck Unit.
• RFID Vehicle Access Control: Coded RFID windscreen tags enable effortless (hands free), safe and secure access to and exit from facilities.
See more in Hall 2 Stand F30.
- Identifying good visitor management practices
November 2018, Excellent ID, Access Control & Identity Management, Asset Management, EAS, RFID
There are a number of factors that security managers need to consider when implementing visitor management and access control protocols.
- Taking on drug trafficking in Angola
November 2018, Asset Management, EAS, RFID
ADANI, a security screening developer, has been chosen as a supplier of the X-ray body screening solutions for use by Angolan law enforcement agency.
- The latest X-ray scanning solutions
November 2018, Technews Publishing, Asset Management, EAS, RFID, Security Services & Risk Management
Hi-Tech Security Solutions asked three suppliers of X-ray scanning equipment for some insights into the latest products and their safety.
- RFID solution for mining
October 2018, This Week's Editor's Pick, Asset Management, EAS, RFID, Mining (Industry)
Aury Africa has introduced a radio-frequency identification (RFID) audit and inspection solution aimed at mining applications.
- IoT is key to a sustainable future
October 2018, Asset Management, EAS, RFID, IT infrastructure
The Internet of Things (IoT) is already causing waves across both the consumer and business landscapes, with IDC projecting worldwide spending to reach $772,5 billion in 2018.
- EXID’s Dolphin CT50
October 2018, Excellent ID, Asset Management, EAS, RFID, Products
The Dolphin CT50 is Honeywell’s most advanced enterprise-ready 4G/LTE mobile computer for enterprises that require anywhere, anytime, real-time connectivity.
- Logistics transport and delivery platform
October 2018, News, Asset Management, EAS, RFID, Security Services & Risk Management, Products
Fastvan has launched an end-to-end on-demand SaaS platform to solve the delay, middleman and paperwork problems that come with traditional shipping.
- Secure vehicle access
September 2018, Powell Tronics, Asset Management, EAS, RFID, Integrated Solutions
Nedap’s long-range RFID optimised secure vehicle access solutions provide organisations with the ability to protect employees and vehicles with maximised security.
- Warehouse management improves efficiency
September 2018, Asset Management, EAS, RFID, IT infrastructure
Moresport set to outrun competition with Cquential Warehouse Solutions.
- RFID tracking of high-value goods
September 2018, Active Track, Asset Management, EAS, RFID, Products
Active Track offers a solution to control and restrict the movement and storage of high-value goods.
- Tamper indicative solutions
September 2018, Integrity Control, Asset Management, EAS, RFID, Products
Tamper indicative bags, available from Integrity Control Systems (ICS), are a popular mechanism for the safe storage or movement of cash and valuable goods.
- Paxton grants access to 600
September 2018, Paxton Access, Access Control & Identity Management, Asset Management, EAS, RFID
Net2 access control provides flexible access management for staff at SBE Logistics.