New appointments at Naxian
May 2017, News
Naxian Systems, officially launched in May 2017, provides smart solutions for both end users and system integrators. The team has been carefully handpicked to add value to client propositions, leveraging over a cumulative hundred years of knowledge, expertise and experience in the commercial and security engineering sectors.
• Bernard Senekal, MD: With more than 22 years as entrepreneur, Bernard spent eight years in the commercial and industrial video, information technology and business information systems markets. He has spent the past 14 years in the electronic security market, building and selling a successful distribution company, acquiring and turning around Geutebruck Southern Africa before founding Naxian Systems. Bernard is responsible for the strategic vision of Naxian and ensures that the daily behaviour and activities of his team are aligned with the company’s long-term objectives. Bernard lives by the motto that opportunities multiply as they are seized!
• Charl Wolfaardt, financial director: As entrepreneur himself, Charl has been instrumental in the successful build of all businesses where Bernard has been involved over the years. He has ensured stable administrative, logistics and financial processes and disciplines, and continues to do so in his role at Naxian.
• Duncan Gordon, business development: Duncan has the ability to get the right audience around the table, although relatively new to the physical electronic security industry, his passion and drive is a breath of fresh air. Having spent the bulk of his career in the ISP and telecoms industries (and a short stint in the green energy space), he comes with a wealth of knowledge, technical networking abilities and strong B2B relationships as well as an excellent nose for picking up new opportunities.
• Gerhard Furter, head of innovation: A technology veteran of 22 years, Gerhard has achieved success in projects across diverse markets: defence, financial, manufacturing, distribution and communications. Gerhard lives by his maxim that impossible is only an opinion, and there is always a way to achieve the objective, even if that way is completely outside the usual method. An innovator, futurist, and avid gamer, Gerhard contributes to the superior technical ability of Naxian with a tactless disregard for industry limitations that have gained him a reputation as the blunt instrument that gets the job done.
• Wayne Bosch, solutions engineer: Wayne has 16 years’ experience within the security industry. Starting as a technician and excelling through the ranks in almost all aspects within the security industry, during the years of transition from analogue to IP technologies, has given him the ability to associate and identify all manner of technical (and other) requirements that are applicable for certain environments. He also has the ability and driving force to complete any project to perfection with a passion for new and innovative ways of completing projects more efficiently.
For more information contact Naxian, +27 (0)87 820 0620, email@example.com, www.naxian.co.za
- Never too old to learn
May 2017, Technews Publishing, News
In this issue of Hi-Tech Security Solutions we look at employee verification, but go a bit further into what employers are doing these days when it comes to making employment decisions. One thing that ...
- Powell Tronics goes to the Extreme with new Morpho products at Securex
May 2017, Powell Tronics, News
Securex provides Powell Tronics with the opportunity to not only present new technologies to the market, but furthermore to interact with its existing customers and suppliers.
- Smart services reduce costs
May 2017, This Week's Editor's Pick, Asset Management, EAS, RFID, News, Integrated Solutions, Security Services & Risk Management
Naxian’s smart services deliver lower maintenance costs and require fewer resources to manage electronic security installations as it streamlines the move to a service-oriented industry.
- Morpho goes extreme
May 2017, Morpho South Africa, This Week's Editor's Pick, Access Control & Identity Management, Asset Management, EAS, RFID, News, Security Services & Risk Management
April 2017 saw the international launch of Morpho’s (or Safran Identity & Security’s) MorphoAccess SIGMA Extreme. Morpho SA’s Paul Jeremias also took the opportunity to speak about the future of the company.
- Panasonic now distributed by Akhanani
May 2017, News
Akhanani Distributors has been appointed as a supplier of Panasonic’s wide range of security solutions in South Africa and SADC.
- SETA accreditation for Crest’s training academy
May 2017, News, Security Services & Risk Management, Conferences & Events
Crest Advisory Africa has announced that its Training Academy has been accredited as a SETA-approved service provider.
- Cameron Abraham joins Axis Communications
May 2017, Axis Communications SA, News
Axis Communications has announced the appointment of Cameron Abraham as sales engineer in the company’s Durban office.
- ESDA talks social media
May 2017, ESDA (Electronic Security Distributors Association, News, Associations
The Electronic Security Distributors’ Association (ESDA) will be hosting a breakfast event at Securex, focusing on the legal and reputational risks of social media.
- Seagate Integration is Milestone Certified
May 2017, Milestone Systems, News, CCTV, Surveillance & Remote Monitoring
Milestone Systems has announced that Seagate Technology RealStor is now a Milestone Certified Solution.
- M.A.S.S Solutions is a member of Camprosa
May 2017, MASS, News, Education (Industry)
M.A.S.S Solutions (Management and Supply of Security Solutions), joined Camprosa in March 2017 as an associate member.
- Hi-Tech Security Solutions
Securex 2017 preview, Technews Publishing, News
Hi-Tech Security Solutions will be at Securex once again with our range of security publications on the stand, from the monthly publications to the annual handbooks, including the CCTV Handbook 2017 which ...
- Accelerating the community theme
May 2017, Milestone Systems, This Week's Editor's Pick, CCTV, Surveillance & Remote Monitoring, Cyber Security, News
Milestone Community Days EMEA (MIPS) in Dubai highlighted the company’s platform strategy, connected products for the small and medium-sized businesses and higher performing software.