The InBio Pro series is a project-oriented high-end product line with features such as embedded fingerprint verification and advanced access control functions, which can be managed by TCP/IP communication through LAN or WAN networks.
The InBio Pro series is a match for the ZKBioSecurity web-based software platform to provide a full featured biometric security solution. In combination with the FR1300 RS 485 reader, the panels can authenticate users under multiple verification modes such as fingerprint, card and password for a higher security level.
• Truly internal biometric identification. InBio Pro carries out the matching of fingerprints on the panels. Wiegand inputs are also provided for traditional RFID readers.
• Communication: InBio Pro controllers can be installed easily on your network and support TCP/IP communication. Auto discovery tool allows setting and modification of network parameters directly and easily.
• Capacity: Support up to 20 000 fingerprint templates, 60 000 badge users and up to 100 000 events and transactions. Data is preserved if power is lost.
• Lowest total cost of ownership: Save cost. Controller firmware can be upgraded without any advanced tools.
• More than door control: Access additional control and interface. After programming, auxiliary relays can be functioned as lights, alarms and intrusion detection panels.
• Options: InBio Pro controllers come in three sizes to suit project needs and reduce the cost of unused capacity. 1-door, 2-door, and 4-door models.
• Advanced access control: Built-In Anti-Pass back, First-Card Opening, Multi-Card Opening, Duress Password Entry, and Auxiliary input/output linkages are built into controller firmware.
|Tel:||+27 12 259 1047|
|Articles:||More information and articles about ZKTeco|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved