The F22 is an ultra-thin fingerprint time, attendance and access control terminal with BioID sensor and Wi-Fi, that offers performance with an advanced algorithm for reliability, precision and excellent matching speed. The new terminal features the fastest commercial-based fingerprint matching algorithm and ZK’s high-performance, high-image quality infrared detection fingerprint sensor.
The F22 provides a superior touching experience with touch keypad, and offers flexibility for standalone installation or with any third-party access control panel that supports standard wiegand signals. TCP/IP, RS 485 and Wi-Fi are also available so that the device can be used in different networks.
• 2.4-inch TFT colour screen and touch keys.
• Ultra thin design.
• Full access control features:
o Anti-passback, access control interface for third-party electric lock, door sensor, exit button, alarm.
• Standard Wi-Fi.
• Network interface via TCP/IP or RS 485.
• Built-in auxiliary input with enhanced flexibility to link with wired detector or emergency switch.
• Multiple verification modes: multi-verification methods (card is optional) providing various user choices.
|Tel:||+27 12 259 1047|
|Articles:||More information and articles about ZKTeco|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved