As most of our readers know, Hi-Tech Security Solutions publishes the Hi-Tech Security Business Directory (HSBD) annually in print, as well as online. This year, we conducted a survey to ask our readers what their impressions of the directory were, both the print and the online versions.
The respondents came from all sectors of the Hi-Tech Security Solutions’ readership – consultants, installers/system integrators, service providers, product suppliers and end-users from all sectors of industry and commerce.
As the 2017 edition of the Hi-Tech Security Business Directory will be available in September, we thought we would share some of the responses we received from the survey.
As a complete reference source for security suppliers, products and services, it is important that people in the industry find value in the publication, whether the print version or online. As it turns out, they place a lot of value in the Directory with 92% of the respondents using either the print, online or both versions of the HSBD.
As the online version (www.hsbd.co.za) was recently restructured, we wanted to know if readers find the new version user-friendly and valuable. The responses were very encouraging.
• 80% of the respondents found the online version very easy or easy to use, while.
• 93% found it 'extremely useful or good' for finding suppliers and their contact details.
• 92% found it 'extremely useful or good' when looking for products and systems using the various product tables.
• 91% felt the same when it came to using the online search facility to find suppliers of security products, services or solutions, and
• 85% found the online search engine 'extremely useful or good' when looking for brands or manufacturers, with 88% reporting the same for finding products.
When querying the print version:
• 95% of the respondents rated the print edition 'extremely good/good' for finding suppliers of security products and services,
• 92% of the respondents rated the print edition 'extremely good/good' for finding manufacturers and brand names.
• 87% of the respondents rated the print edition 'extremely good/good' for finding service providers, and
• 94% of the respondents rated the print edition 'extremely good/good' for finding products.
Hi-Tech Security Solutions would like to thank all the people who responded to the survey request. We offered a prized of a R1000 voucher from TakeALot.com to three readers who completed the survey.
And the winners are…
• Mr George Hatzikyriacos.
• Mr Kevin Twiname.
• Mr Pieter Pienaar.
Congratulations to the winners. We hope you enjoy spending your R1000 vouchers.
Look out for the next edition of the Hi-Tech Security Business Directory in print and online (www.hsbd.co.za) later this month.
|Tel:||+27 11 543 5800|
|Fax:||+27 11 787 8052|
|Articles:||More information and articles about Technews Publishing|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved