The Protectowire Company is proud to announce the latest innovation in Linear Heat Detection, Confirmed Temperature Initiation or CTI. CTI is a new Digital Linear Heat Detection technology created and patented by The Protectowire Company. This technology is an enhancement to traditional digital linear heat detection technology and enables short circuit discrimination.
CTI confirms thermal activation of the Digital Linear Heat Detector before an alarm is initiated thereby reducing the incidence of false alarms created by physical damage to the detector. Protectowire CTI Digital Linear Heat detectors are the only digital linear heat detectors to feature short circuit discrimination.
• CTI technology provides short circuit discrimination greatly reducing false alarms.
• Detects at any point along its length providing uniform sensitivity.
• Available in a wide range of operating temperatures and outer jackets.
• CTM-530 interface module is compatible with any manufacturers’ control panel.
• CTM-530 Provides integrated alarm point location.
For more information contact Technoswitch, +27 (0)11 794 9144, email@example.com, www.technoswitch.co.za.
|Tel:||+27 11 794 9144|
|Articles:||More information and articles about Technoswitch Fire Detection & Suppression|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved