CommVault has announced the next generation of its solutions portfolio, delivering a broad spectrum of innovation designed to help customers address the increasing challenges of managing data and information in highly disrupted, fast-paced global business environments.
Commvault’s new offerings redefine the data protection, archive and cloud data markets where everything is application aware, authentication and encryption data security is essential, backup windows are significantly reduced, instant recovery is the standard, data is accessible natively from all live and versioned locations, disaster recovery is automated, and resources are optimised and orchestrated (storage, compute, and network).
The new solutions portfolio includes a broad range of products, all designed to drive additional business insight and value for customers that redefine the market in these key areas:
• An open, standards-based approach: Runs natively in traditional on premise, hyper and converged environments, and across hybrid, private and public clouds, for protection, retention, access and compliance
• Enabling disruption: Single, unified data management approach takes the risk out of adopting new technology, and helps companies deal with the uncertainties arising from marketplace disruption
• The end of lock-in: Traditional data software format lock-in is eliminated and sets the new standard in hardware and infrastructure options for customers
• Move to the cloud: Provides the bridge from legacy to transitional hybrid to true exploitation of the public cloud; simplifies native moves to and from the cloud to enable DR; and fully migrate business critical workloads (compliance, data governance and backup) into the cloud; assures data security to, from, and in the cloud through advanced authentication and encryption protocols
• Redefines archive: Transform inaccessible digital landfills into directly accessible active data sets through familiar user experiences (file explorer, Outlook, mobile, etc.)
• Governance throughout the data lifecycle: Apply active governance from when data is created based on content and context, rather than applying methodologies only after the data is created
• End-to-end data security built in: Security is fully integrated for data in all locations, with management, audit and compliance monitoring and reporting throughout
• Shift and reduce traditional IT spend through smarter IT: Speeds time to value, consolidates point solutions, shift resources from low to high value through faster business process execution and increased automation
• Total Search: Search across all data (live and versioned), in all locations, across structured and unstructured data
CommVault has transformed its solutions and platform with a core focus on openness to be a powerful IT management platform with a full range to tools and technologies designed to streamline data management operations. The new software will be seamlessly consumed by existing CommVault customers upgrading from earlier versions, and available to new customers across a wide range of use cases across a broad choice of hardware and cloud platforms.
For more information contact CommVault, +1 971 4 375 3491, email@example.com
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved