The Oculus TI range employs DRS’ proven uncooled 320x240 (DA) or high resolution 640x480 (DB), 17 μm VOx thermal imaging technologies, to provide man detection up to 2.1 kilometres. The thermal features ICE image enhancement and continuous digital zoom. All models offer simultaneous video verification provided by a 36x zoom module or 30x HD zoom module.
As with all Oculus units, everything is fully housed within a hard anodised aluminium casing, rated to IP67 and ready to handle the harshest of environments. The toughened, optically flat glass provides clear images, even at the highest zoom levels and can be kept clean at all times by the compact wiper unit. Optical encoders for both the pan and tilt axes provide highly accurate positioning and repeatability, allied with self-correction systems that will counteract any external interference with the moving head.
The Oculus TI models can be mounted upright or inverted, and the yoke can be offset to eliminate blind spots through a full 360 degrees of rotation. Mounting accessories are available to suit standard mounting platforms, including 4-inch PCD.
• HD and SD video option.
• ICE – Image enhancement technology.
• Industry-leading 17 m thermal technology. Simultaneous video and thermal outputs.
• Man detection up to 2.1 km.
• IP and HD-SDI option.
• Optical encoders for accurate positioning and repeatability. Protected to IP67 (IP68 option).
• 316L stainless steel option.
• Built-in camera lens wiper as standard.
• Preset, tours and privacy masking.
• Multiple mounting options.
• Optional heater for reliable operation down to -40°C.
|Tel:||+27 12 142 0000|
|Fax:||+27 86 578 1322|
|Articles:||More information and articles about MASS Security Solutions|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved