With its entry into the SME and LE segment with the recording devices and understanding their requirements in detail, Matrix has launched SATATYA SAMAS, its enterprise-grade centralised management software. SATATYA SAMAS is a fully distributed solution designed for 24x7 video surveillance needs of multi-location, multi-server organisations.
It provides features like multi monitor application, sequencing, audio-visual alerts, SMS/email with snapshots notifications, integration with access control, basic intelligent video analytics (IVA), POS etc. for easy central and remote monitoring of organisations. SATATYA SAMAS will provide these enterprises with more security and more productivity, providing them with more opportunity for growth.
Optimise server performance:
• No recording server licence required.
• 255 cameras per recording server.
• 100 000 cameras, up to 1000 locations.
• Same features irrespective of camera units.
• Camera-wise user access right.
• Centralised or distributed server.
• Up to eight monitors connected to each server.
• Smart and mobile client.
Intelligent video analytics:
• Motion and missing object.
• Perimeter intrusion.
Automate data storage:
• Scheduled backup to FTP/NAS.
• Auto delete of backup videos.
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved