Schneider Electric, a specialist in energy management, has expanded its entry-level Smart-UPS portfolio in southern Africa to include its APC Smart-UPS C w2000-3000 VA 230 V tower and rack uninterruptible power supply (UPS) models, ideal for servers, point-of-sale, routers, switches, hubs and other network devices.
Billed as the most affordable true sine-wave UPSs in the Smart-UPS family, the Smart UPS C is designed for entry level servers and is compatible with today’s active power factor corrected (PFC) power supplies. Included is the PowerChute Business Edition software, compatible with all major server operating systems and providing UPS management and safe system shutdown.
Standard features include:
• LCD display – An intuitive interface provides comprehensive status information at a glance.
• Pure sine-wave output – Simulates the utility when on battery for optimum device compatibility.
• Advanced battery management – Temperature compensated charging extends life of internal batteries.
• High efficiency green mode – Saves utility costs and reduces heat, promoting longer component life.
• Network grade power conditioning – This offers automated voltage regulation, noise filtering and surge protection.
The Smart-UPS C also offers communication ports, including USB and serial ports for UPS management, and is safety-agency approved, which ensures that the product has been tested and approved to national standards.
For more information contact APC by Schneider Electric, +27 (0)11 254 6400, email@example.com
|Tel:||+27 11 254 6400|
|Articles:||More information and articles about Pelco by Schneider Electric|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved