Tripp Lite has introduced two new pure sine wave DC-to-AC inverter/chargers. The APS1012SW and APS2012SW inverter/chargers supply pure sine wave power output to connected equipment. This conditioned output power along with included surge suppression and noise filtering allows remote worksite equipment, such as power tools, power tool chargers, fans, lights and heaters to operate with fewer problems. The durable large transformer design handles equipment with high current needs at start up, like compressors, inductive motors and other high-demand worksite essentials.
The versatility of these inverters also allows them to efficiently power laptops, printers and other mobile office electronics.
“These new pure sine wave inverter/chargers provide versatile mobile power in a variety of environments,” said Daryl Domask, Tripp Lite product manager. “And with the large transformer design and frequency control, users can power an assortment of equipment at remote worksites, campgrounds, in semi-trucks and more.”
Pure sine wave power inverters/chargers:
• Provide pure sine wave mobile and backup power for sensitive electronics in RVs, over-the-road trucking, conversion vans, fleet service vehicles and other AC power sources in areas where utility power is unreliable or unavailable.
• Offer perfect power and battery charging capability, which ensures that batteries are fully ready when the utility power is removed.
Key features and benefits:
• Pure sine wave output.
• High efficiency operation.
• Can serve as an automotive inverter for fleet service vehicles, RVs, trucks and conversion vans.
• Heavy-duty construction with no moving parts.
• Easy installation and minimal maintenance.
• Optional wired remote provides control from up to 10 m away.
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved