Bosch Security Systems now offers the MIC family of ruggedised pan-tilt-zoom cameras for reliable surveillance in the most difficult outdoor locations and other challenging environments, combining high-quality HD imaging with an IP68/NEMA 6P-rated IP architecture. The new MIC IP 7000 HD cameras withstand a wide range of harsh conditions – from -40 to +60 degrees Celsius with up to 100 percent humidity, as well as rain and snow, high wind gusts and significant vibration.
• MIC IP starlight 7000 HD – 720 p.
• MIC IP dynamic 7000 HD – 1080 p.
Functions and features of the MIC family
• Relevant images regardless of lighting conditions.
• Enhanced identification in foggy or other low contrast scenes.
• Never lose track of moving objects even under extreme circumstances.
• Up to 50% reduction in storage cost and network strain without compromising video quality.
• Video images down to 0.01 lux and full HD colour down to 0.05 lux.
• Wide Dynamic Range (WDR).
• Built-in Intelligent Video Analysis (IVA).
• Intelligent Tracking (iTracking).
• Intelligent Dynamic Noise Reduction (iDNR).
• Dynamic transcoding.
• Cameras conform to ONVIF.
• Dual power options – High PoE or 24 V a.c. options.
• 30x zoom with a 4,3 mm 129 mm lens, 12x digital zoom.
• Easy installation.
• Illuminators, IR/White light combo – white, black or grey.
• Alarm washer unit interface.
• Different mounting brackets.
Bosch IP standard-definition and high-definition cameras, encoders and analytics work seamlessly with a wide range of security software and recording solutions from Bosch and many other industry providers.
|Tel:||+27 11 651 9600|
|Fax:||+27 11 651 7811|
|Articles:||More information and articles about Bosch Building Technologies|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved