Dahua Technology has launched its new Smart Lock series with a new appearance and improved performance.
The Dahua Smart Lock is the electronic lock and key system designed to deliver superior security protection for residential users. The Smart Lock family incorporates three models which are ASL6101, ASL8101 and ASL8112, and three colours can be chosen for each of them. All models of the family support both password and card to unlock, while the ASL8112 supports fingerprint unlocking, providing a more secured solution to the users.
The Smart Lock touchpad can be easily operated by touch and inputting a password to wake the system up. All settings can be configured by following the voice prompt, even without using the manual. The registration button is on the panel, pressing the button begins the configuration process. The sleep mode of the smart lock will start automatically in 15 seconds if it is not used. The locks support 50 users with passwords and 50 users with cards. Additionally, the ASL8112 supports 50 fingerprint users.
Smart Lock features
• Smart touchpad – easy operation and quick response.
• User-friendly design – the best angle for users.
• Privacy password – XXX+123456+XXX, 123456 is the password, XXX is random numbers.
• Biological recognition – artificial fingerprint is detected and returns an invalid result.
• Auto-lock – the system will disable for 3 minutes if it comes across an invalid password (3 times) or invalid card (5 times).
• Durable – delicate craftwork and long life (30 years).
For more information contact Dahua Technology, +86 571 87688883, firstname.lastname@example.org
|Tel:||(0086) 571 8768 8883|
|Fax:||(0086) 571 876 88815|
|Articles:||More information and articles about Dahua Technology South Africa|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved