Providing reliable intruder detection in outdoor environments is a challenge that has been met by the WatchOUT detector series. Based on market demand, the improved WatchOUT eXtreme provides better 24-hour protection against vandalism, with both Active IR Anti-mask and Proximity alerts. These benefits, together with Risco Group’s outdoor detection technologies – Sway Recognition and Digital Correlation – take WatchOUT’s performance to the extreme.
Its technical specifications are as follows:
* Wide angle coverage: 15 m 90°.
* Long-range coverage: 23 m 5°.
* Barrier coverage: 15 m 5°.
* Risco Bus or relay installation.
* Detection channels: Two microwave and two PIR channels.
* 2 PIR channel detection method: Digital Correlation Technology.
* 2 microwave channels detection method: Sway Recognition Technology.
* Active IR anti-mask: detects beyond hood.
* Anti-sabotage: Directional proximity alert using two microwave channels.
* Mounting height: 1 m to 2.7 m, 2.2 m for barrier, and long range lenses.
* Pet immunity: Animals up to 70 cm head height with no weight limitation.
* Dirty lens alert.
|Tel:||+27 11 401 6700|
|Articles:||More information and articles about Elvey Security Technologies|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved