Have you ever wondered why, when visiting organisations, you have to fill out your details and sign in on a paper book, and then return it when leaving only to see this being thrown away? It doesn’t make sense.
It’s time to change to a new way of signing in visitors, cleaners, contractors, students, or anyone entering your premises. Taggit has a new product for visitor registration using an iPad and the Cloud. A customisable app that gives you all the information you require to ensure accurate and efficient management of your visitors.
Users can now capture photos and signatures of your visitors electronically, and select the specific fields of information that you want to collect.
Features of Taggit Sawubona
* Configure the fields to gather the visitor’s name, email address, car registration etc., only the information you need.
* Configure the type of visitor, for example, contractor, late pass, early leave, parent, supplier etc. (you choose).
* Search your database by any field.
* Brand the iPad with your logo and colours.
* In case of a building evacuation, all you need to do is press the emergency evacuation button to ensure all visitors are present and accounted for.
* Backed by live Web-based cloud storage, visitor information is available when and where you need it.
* With paper sign-in books, having visitor information for everyone to see may be troublesome. With Taggit’s system, visitors only see their own information.
* Using the iPad’s built-in camera, you now have the option of taking a photo of each of your visitors.
* You can capture your visitor’s signature electronically.
* Your access-to-premises agreement can be displayed and accepted by your visitor’s signature to gain access.
* Reports can give you details of your visitor, what time they visited, how long they were on site, who they were visiting and a photo.
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved