Training refers to the acquisition of knowledge, skills and competencies as a result of teaching vocational or practical skills and knowledge that relate to specific useful competencies.
Employers are always looking at technicians to be able to do installation and commissioning of systems to an acceptable level. This expectation can only be realised if they enable staff to acquire knowledge and understanding of the products and industry that they operate in.
On-going training for employees not only helps them adjust to rapidly changing job requirements, but it also builds a more efficient, effective, confident and highly motivated team. This enhances the company’s competitive position and improves employee morale.
Reditron Training Academy offers training programmes that improve and develop the skills of technical employees.
The benefits in training your staff include:
• Training promotes job satisfaction. Nurturing employees to develop more rounded skill sets that will help them contribute to the company.
• Training is a retention tool, instilling loyalty and commitment from good workers. Staff looking for the next challenge will be more likely to stay if you offer ways for them to learn and grow while at your company.
• Training adds flexibility and efficiency. You can cross-train employees to be capable in more than one aspect of the business. Teach them to be competent in product knowledge, installations and after sales service.
• Training is essential for knowledge transfer. It’s very important to share knowledge among your staff. If only one person has special skills, you’ll have a tough time recouping their knowledge if they suddenly leave the company.
Reditron Training Academy offers the following courses:
• Basic Electronics and Access Control.
• Advanced Access Control.
• Basic CCTV Surveillance.
• Advanced CCTV and IP.
• Product Specific courses.
Information relating to each course along with training dates is available at www.reditron.co.za
For more information contact Reditron, +27 (0)87 802 CCTV (2288), firstname.lastname@example.org
|Tel:||087 802 CCTV (2288)|
|Fax:||+27 11 887 1548|
|Articles:||More information and articles about Reditron|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved