Powell Tronics has made the latest release of Impro’s Portal Pro software, version 1.2 available. Version 1.2 is a free software update packed with advanced features for Access Portal Pro.
The new features of this release assist in creating an even more bespoke system, which allows customers to refine their access control to meet any site’s exact requirements.
What’s new in this release
* Custom Person/Asset Profile: By creating custom fields you are able to fine-tune information specific to your site and requirements. Pro allows the creation of a custom person and asset view with sub menus which have an unlimited number of fields within each view. This gives you the ability to create specific profiles for tag holders or groups of tag holders, as well as for assets. Additionally this feature steps it up a gear by allowing you to link a tag holder and asset.
* Customised Reports: There are three new reports and Pro allows you to refine data by adding filters. This allows you to drill down into the data and quickly retrieve the relevant information. Unlimited filters can be added.
* Scheduled Routes: Multiple scheduled routes can be assigned to a defined area. Assigned tag holders need to clock in at points on the route within a pre-set time to prevent the alarm triggering.
* Custom Menus: Menu items are designed for integration with third-party applications. All that is required is the URL to the Web application. It will allow the URL to be opened as a view within the Pro software.
* Integrated Sigma Series Support: The Sigma series is the latest biometric range from Morpho and can be fully integrated with Pro. The Sigma series includes the ability to use the touch screen for configuration and program multiple telephone numbers that can be called from the unit itself to a cellphone or landline to request access.
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved