The Mining sector is one of the most challenging sectors for video surveillance. Environmental conditions are extremely harsh, cameras must endure the destructive effects of dust, dirt, dampness, heat, cold and corrosion. Cameras are expected to operate consistently and reliably, and must be exceptionally rugged and durable. Bandwidth is often very limited, lighting is normally very poor with challenging wide dynamic ranges.
The Mobotix M15 has the answer to all of these challenges and offers a lot more. Its advanced intelligence, internal logic and decentralised architecture make it a very versatile multi sensor piece of instrumentation, used for visualisation, communication, automation and integration. Whether it’s for security, process monitoring, safety and risk management, logistics, production monitoring, the Mobotix camera can be used for numerous purposes at once, viewable on mobile devices, video managements systems, scada, webcam or event and email notification.
The decentralised architecture, free software, open platform storage solution, low power, PoE and hemispheric technology also make it extremely cost effective.
The weatherproof, robust Mobotix dual camera features interchangeable sensor modules as well as the latest Mobotix system technology. The result is a product completely unrivalled in terms of performance, functionality and design.
* Weatherproof dual camera platform for two separately selectable 5 MP sensor modules or a thermal sensor.
* Image angle from telephoto lens to hemispheric (13° to 180°) optical and (17° to 45°) thermal.
* Day, night, telephoto lens, hemispheric and thermal combinations of sensor module can be used simultaneously in the camera.
* Integrated DVR (up to 64 GB), weeks of recording without network load or network attached storage for redundant high volume storage taking advantage of the SD failover and ring buffer ensuring no losses on low bandwidth connections.
* No moving parts, robust, low-maintenance and weatherproof from -30° to +60°C (IP66), anti-static lens reduces dirt build-up.
* Intelligent movement sensors (MxActivitySensor) advanced motion algorithm reducing false alarm.
* Digital, continuous zooming, panning, tilting.
* Microphone, speaker, PIR, temperature sensor.
* Inputs, outputs, email, SIP communication etc.
For more information contact Haiko Wöstmann, ProDIS, +27 (0)12 753 4491, firstname.lastname@example.org
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved