The objective is always to save lives and property. But innovative fire protection does more. It combines science and economics. A superior, environmentally friendly fire suppressant provides for easier and more cost-effective installations, and advanced methods for protecting more challenging applications.
The Stat-X fire suppressant is a patented potassium-based aerosol that suppresses fire by chemically interfering with the free radicals of flame. It is ecologically safe, ten times as effective as halon replacements with zero ozone depletion and no global warming potential.
The Stat-X application technology requires no pressure vessels, manifolds, nozzles or pipe work, factors which result in significant installation and maintenance savings to customers. Stat-X fire suppression systems are available in three configurations:
* Electrical units.
* Thermal units.
* Manual units.
* Effective fire suppression.
* 24/7 automatic protection.
* Extended service life.
* Ideal for harsh environments.
* Rugged, sealed stainless steel construction.
* Compact and modular design.
* UL Listed (and many other certifications).
* Zero global warming potential.
* Zero ozone depletion potential.
* Non-corrosive, non-conductive.
* Easy retrofit option.
* No maintenance required.
* Low cost.
* Flammable liquid storage.
* Data centres.
* Offshore industry.
* High value mobile equipment.
* Power plants.
* Storage vaults.
* Wind turbine.
|Tel:||+27 11 794 9144|
|Articles:||More information and articles about Technoswitch Fire Detection & Suppression|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd. | All Rights Reserved.