The MorphoAccess FingerVein VP terminals allow a high security level without affecting comfort of use by reducing the probability of rejecting genuine individuals and accepting impostors. This distinctive feature is gained through combining the fingerprint and vein pattern into a multimodal technology terminal, enhancing templates to be matched against.
* Two models: VP-Bio (FingerVein) and VP-Dual (FingerVein and Mifare/Desfire smartcard).
* One-to-one authentication in 1 second average.
* One-to-many identification in 1 second average (1 to 500), 1.5 second average (1 to 5000).
* 5000 users, upgradable to 10 000 users.
* Stable False Acceptance Rate (FAR).
* Weatherproof IP65 rated.
* Finger presence detection.
* Multicolor LED indicator and multi-tone buzzer.
* Anti-tamper switches.
* LAN (Ethernet 10/100 Base T; Wi-Fi option), Wiegand, Dataclock, RS-485, Relay, USB port.
* Optical sensor.
* FBI PIV IQS certified sensor.
* FIPS 201 and MINEX compliant algorithms (for fingerprints).
* EMC/Safety standards. CE, CB, FCC, NF EN 60825-1 2008-01 (Laser Safety).
* RoHS, REACh and WEEE compliant.
|Tel:||+27 11 792 2778|
|Articles:||More information and articles about Controlsoft South Africa|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved