The latest release from ZKTeco is the new X7. This small and versatile unit is exactly what you need for your basic access control. If you believe in basic setup with no bells and whistles, then this is the perfect unit.
The X7 is a standalone access control fingerprint and RFID reader, and is a cost effective solution for users who have basic access control needs. Without a screen and communication, all the settings can easily be done on the keyboard. As there is no complicated setup, the installation costs are kept to minimum. Released with the latest ZK fingerprint algorithm, the matching speed and performance are unparalleled.
The X7 Features:
* Standard RFID.
* Fingerprint capacity of 200 templates.
* Card capacity of 2000 cards.
* Less than 1 second recognition.
* Tamper switch.
* Small form factor.
* Integrate with third party access controller panels.
* Electric lock, door sensor, exit button, alarm, door bell.
* L x W x H : 88 mm x 88 mm x 33,6 mm.
For more information contact ZKTeco (SA), +27 (0)12 259 1047, [email protected]
|Tel:||+27 12 259 1047|
|Articles:||More information and articles about ZKTeco|
© Technews Publishing (Pty) Ltd | All Rights Reserved